Heavy duty polythene sheeting
Palagan are industry leading polythene sheet manufacturers, supplying sheeting to an extensive range of industries across the UK.
Polythene sheeting on the roll remains one of our most multi-purpose and flexible products. Ideal for general protection, polythene sheeting can be used to cover flooring, protect goods in storage from dust and moisture or safeguard pallets stored outside. To keep your products safe during storage and transit, you need effective sheeting to protect against dirt and rain. With a unique range of specialty heavy duty and lighter polythene sheeting, Palagan can improve your packaging performance and address these everyday challenges.
We produce customised heavy duty polythene sheeting:
- Any thickness from 25µm (micron) to 250µm
- Any width from 350mm to 3,100mm
- Any colour or clear sheeting
- Water resistant
- Optional micro-perforations allow packaging to breathe
- All 100% recyclable
We manufacture the most commonly used polythene sheeting:
Single wound sheeting
- Used to cover pallets or as a protective top sheet, our single wound sheeting ensures your customers receive your products in excellent condition.
- Enables you to package almost any size product.- Optimised for automatic packaging lines, ensuring maximum efficiency.
- You only need to buy one packaging film, resulting in substantial inventory cost savings and simplified production processes.- Palagan's single wound sheeting is made either as edge trimmed or edge slit to provide a continuous roll of single layer film.
- Edge trimmed film provides a more accurate winding profile on the roll edges, which is a critical requirement for machine applied films.
- For automated single wound sheeting applications see our form, fill and seal section.
For automated single wound sheeting applications see our form, fill and seal section
Centre folded sheeting
- Centre folded films are general purpose polythene sheeting - working hard to protect products against dust and moisture.
- The film opens to double the closed width, which offers easy handling.
- Excellent tear and puncture resistance.
Multi folded polythene film
- This wide width sheeting is wound in multi-fold format.
- Multi folded film on a roll enables very wide film to be wound onto smaller width rolls for easy storage and handling.
- You can benefit from exceptionally wide film supplied on narrower rolls.
We customise all our polythene sheeting to exact customer specifications. Static levels, stiffness, strength, winding tension and slip levels are just some of the factors that can greatly affect the performance of the film you use. We adjust these properties and develop bespoke films to maximise your output and minimise your packaging costs.
Contact us to find out how our top and base sheets, single wound sheets and double wound sheets can improve your packaging.
Printing Company branding or usage instructions
Film Colours For identification or weather protection
UVI Inhibitors To provide extended protection against sunlight